- A Care Manager is a trained caseworker who interviews consumers in their home to assess their needs.
- A consumer may be referred for services that include home-delivered meals, in-home services, adult day care, PACE assistance, energy assistance or rent/tax rebates.
- A CAS Care Manager will follow the case to ensure the individual is receiving needed services annually, every 6 months or sooner if the situation changes.
- There is no fee for the Home Delivered Meals program, however donations are always accepted and appreciated.
- Consumers may have to share in the cost of services depending on their monthly income.
- To access Care Management services, call the SPHS Area Agency on Aging Intake and Referral Unit in Charleroi at 1-800-734-9603.
Anyone 60 years of age or older is eligible.
For more information, please contact:
1-877-814-0788 x533 (toll free)
724-852-2893 x533 (Greene County)